Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dayton















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Between Indianapolis and Bloomington




Roadkill





Yeah, its a crayfish. On the highway.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Bloomington, I stayed at Edwin's house










One of these humans is a mad scientist.




rad.




Now I'm in Chicago. Michelle & I rode in Critical Mass yesterday, I think there were over 300 bikes. In all the neighborhoods we went through, people were waiting on their porches to watch us go by. Little kids stood on the curb to give us high fives.
In the coming weeks, I'm going to volunteer at an all girl courier service that delivers love letters! Yeah!
I want to stay in chicago until the end of august for the hoopla. Maybe I'll see you up here!
I Drank a 40 of steel reserve last night, sorry if you got crazy text messages from me.
I didnt have my camera with me yesterday, but its my mission to take a lot more pictures.
sorry I've been such a shitty documentor.
Miss ya!

2 comments:

Fatty McBastard said...

Yah, the tm came in at 3:49am. Got a good laught though. It's good to hear there will be more pics coming. You could alwyas make a handlebar camera mount like this...

http://photojojo.com/content/diy/attach-a-camera-to-your-bike/

Cari said...

Fatty: I cant do that. I took a couple bad spills & broke my solar charger already.

I sent out two groups of txt messages. One group said all about my bike day & how I'm having fun, the second said,
"If you hang out with Cobra Commander, yer gonna get fingerbanged".

Yeah.