Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm going back to philly tomorrow morning. I havent really had the chance to ride a full day yet, when I leave a town I've been draggin ass in the morning and not leaving till after noon. this means I run out of daylight before I actually get tired, I usually make it about 70 miles.
not this time.
I am getting all my shit done, all my maintenancing, making all my coffee right. now.
I am not boozin!
I will wake up before 8!
I WILL RIDE 100 BAD ASS MILES TOMORROW!
& the crowd goes wild.

yo, it's actually cold here. I've been waiting for it to stop raining. It's low 50's, humid as heck. I am spooning a cat and brewing all the coffee I'll need in a percolator, waiting for Samm to get home so we can watch The Office. Last night we went "dumpstering" in Manhattan.
Dumpstering is in quotes because they dont have dumpsters in MH, they throw their trash bags on the sidewalk and dont give a fuck if you rifle through them. The garbage men all ride on the back of the truck, holding on to the side like you see in movies! When I discovered this I thought, "I want to do that!"
maybe someday.
We found some baked potatoes wrapped in tinfoil, two kind of nasty pizzas, a loaf of burnt bread, some croissants, a whole shitload of bagels and rolls, and! -! -! about twenty chocolate truffles. I started jumping for joy and dancing when I pulled it out.

I'm ready to blow this popsicle stand. Time to get back into beast mode. Smell you later.

2 comments:

N said...

So it'd be fair to say, that you invented the TRUFFLE SHUFFLE?

David Decimal said...

how was those 100 BADASS miles?!