Wednesday, October 8, 2008

picture overload

Yosemite.nat'l/aquarium/madness






Proudly presenting the most grotesque picture ever taken of me





These deer were super-close













I am not sorry for the 1000 anchovy pictures

















Its hard to explain what's going on here, but.. basically...

punk bicycle circus rodeo.
Like, there were these hand made bicycle-powered
circus rides. Hell yes, I rode them.





my current situation:



Waiting for my bike to arrive. Might be sleeping in junkyard park at the end of the month.

but the bay is a-ok!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it wrong of me that i liked the anchovies best of all? i mean, c'mon guys. look at 'em!

you were in my dream the other night. i was trapped in a reality show or something, with you and this constantly shifting figure who maintained its representational logic, but not its form, were in some 80s era yuppie flat that had since heavily decayed. it somehow involved 'enchanted groceries' -- or so i apparently kept saying in my sleep. i cannot remember the exact dimensions of it, but within the dream it was my job to cook the 'bad food' so the 'enchanted groceries' would remain.

i don't know what the hell it all meant, but since i've been reading a fuck of a lot of Jung lately, i'd think that you represented my anima, the shifting, shadowy figure was my shadow, and the constant representation of food and cooking was my unconscious's way of relating things to me by what i do. as so many dreams i have related to you have figured.

ah oh. rambling again. glad to see how well things are going with you.

Alex K. said...

holy crapsicles thoe yosemite pictures are awe-some