Wednesday, December 17, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!
I just got the settlement from the accident last year, & I have a dream.
I want
to build
a tree house.
To live in.
In the bay area.

I have the resources & tenacity to do this, but.. I need a tree.
My brain is hurting itself trying to figure out how I can convince someone to let me build a beautiful arboreal abode on their property.
If ANYONE has ANY connections to property owners or crazy old hippies in berkeley, oakland, or SF, PLEASE let me know.
Jon Eckerle, I am looking at you especially.
my heart feels like it will explode. Not only would this provide me with a simplistic living space that I could build with my own hands, but I could reliably shape it to my needs, come and go as I please, build it out of mostly reconstituted materials, experiment with alternate uses for urban space, but.. I mean, I'd get to living in a freaking tree house! It would be amazing!

help advice encouragement please please please.

Thanks!
happy holidays

Love,
Cari

2 comments:

Unknown said...

!!!!!

This is amazing!

I totally support this!

I posted to some networks of amazing people I know. I'm sure something will work out for you!

-Sym

Unknown said...

Cari! I don't know your e-mail address or any other ways to contact you besides this blog . . .

Tim's siblings would like a camera with which to do claymation & time lapse projects & other good fun filmy projects. They have a Good Ideas Box which we are gathering resources for. If you aren't using the camera you took with you, do you wanna send it to us? I can give you $ for postage if you want!

And another request . . . if you have an address now, can I have it & send mail to it?

My address is:

25808 Center Ridge Rd
Westlake, OH 44145

& my e-mail is sky.under.sea@gmail.com

<3 !

-Sym